Monday, February 18, 2008

Back in the Saddle...

I've been sick the past 3 weeks with what seems to me to be a variation of the Chicken Pox. It's called Stevens- Johnson Syndrome, and it put me out for some time.

I can't begin to thank everyone that sent prayers my way and visited me in the hospital. It just re-inforces what we all know. The people of El Paso truly are special and unique.

Today (2/18) is my first day back at work, and it's nice to get back in a working routine. I know I've promised in the past to be on here more often, and now I'll be able to since I'm back at work, and am close to fixing my home computer.

Since I've been in front of the TV on the couch exclusively for the past 2 weeks, I'll post a TV schedule of the "must-see's" for people that just have basic cable like me. Nothing short of fabulous entertainment (or not).

No comments: