Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Official Re-Launch!!!

Welcome to the official Re-Launch of my blog, JohnnyOnTheBlogSpot! Why the re-launch, and what will be different?? Tremendous question. Not only will this allow me to punctuate correctly, it will also afford me to add HTML elements to the blog (youtube, links, etc.). I'll also be able to update the blog more than once a day with anything new or breaking. I'll be able to be more interactice, so be sure to check back often. If you'd rather be notified when this site updates, here's how you can do it:



We'll be covering all things sports, with the obvious emphasis of our teams here in the Borderland. How appropriate that this starts on I-10 Rivalry Week!!! One nugget for you, before I go. How is NMSU a 6 1/2 point favorite (according to a Yahoo)on the spread if UTEP beat UNM 10 to 6 2 weeks ago, with NMSU losing to UNM last week by 10? Here's something the oddsmakers don't know. 2 years ago, when UTEP played at NMSU, the crowd was 3/4 Miner fans. It will be like a home game for UTEP again this year, as NMSU fans still don't come out for games. That will change in time though...

No comments: